From the Confederation Bridge, Borden-Carlton (45-minute drive)
- Follow the Trans-Canada highway (Highway 1) east into Charlottetown. Turn right, into University Avenue, at large crossroad. (past Boston Pizza)
- Continue on University Avenue until you see the Seatreat Restaurant on your left hand side.
- Continue over the lights and then take the next right (Fitzroy St.) after Government building.
- Follow Fitzroy Street 1 and a half blocks to the Shipwright Inn (on right)
From the Wood Islands Ferry Terminal (45-minute drive)
- Follow the Trans-Canada highway west into Charlottetown
- After crossing the Hillsborough Bridge turn left at the lights onto Water Street
- After 5 blocks turn right onto Queen Street then after 7 blocks turn left onto Fitzroy Street
- Continue a half block to the Shipwright Inn (on right)
From the Charlottetown Airport (10-minute drive)
- Upon leaving the Airport Drive go straight over cross roads onto the Sherwood Road.
- At the first stop sign turn left onto Malpeque Road (Highway 2)
- Go straight until you come to a large set of lights at a crossroad. Sears on right. Keep straight on.
- At the next large set of lights go straight ahead onto University Avenue (Highway 1). Boston Pizza on left.
- Travel on University for approx 2¼ miles / 4 kms. and take a right into Fitzroy Street (just after Canada Gov’t building).
- Follow Fitzroy Street 1.5 blocks to the Shipwright Inn on right.